Thursday, August 11, 2011

Postcard #5


The fifth postcard from Kat Eye View's Liberate your Art postcard swap arrived yesterday.  It is a beautiful photo of Hood River, Oregon at night by Ashleigh of bleuoiseauphotograpy.  As the image is copyrighted I am awaiting her permission to include a photo of the postcard. 

In the meantime, now that #5 has arrived, I thought I would share the two images I liberated.


Jellyfish, Oregon Coast Aquarium, Newport, Oregon

Black-eyed Susans, Oregon Gardens, Silverton, Oregon

In addition to the contrast between the jellyfish and the bright blue background, I was very happy with how this photo turned out.  It took me many tries to get the jellyfish without any reflections in the glass or shadows from the bright lighting in the tank.  The black-eyed susans just make me happy.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry! I thought I commented back to you :( Please go ahead and use my postcard if you like :D Great post by the way and thanks!
    Ashleigh
    BleuOiseau Photography

    ReplyDelete